Tuesday, January 23, 2007

K eith Hollar (http://hollarkeith.blogspot.com/ ) tagged me with the challenge to list 5 Things You May Not Know About Me.

I'm an awkward combination of somewhat boring and an open book. But, I'll give it a shot:

1. I was the drummer in my junior high's jazz band.

2. I turned down a football scholarship to attend the college my then future wife planned to attend.

3. I proposed to Erin at a scenic outlook in the Colorado Rockies. I was trying to propose at sunset and had to drive like a maniac chasing the setting sun up the mountains. Erin wasn't sure if I was breaking up with her or trying to kill us both. She head no idea I was trying to propose.

4. I have a not so secret urge to be a semi-pro cyclist.

5. I played a snowplow driver in a Christmas play put on by the Campus Advance ministry of Broadway Church of Christ in Lubbock.

I'm supposed to tag 5 more folks, but it looks like everybody whse blog I know has already been tagged.

1 comment:

Keith Hollar said...

Jazz band??!! Definitely did NOT know that!

Snowplow driver? Sounds interesting. Of course you know now that you've admitted to acting this makes you a prime candidate for VBS. :)