Sunday, July 23, 2006

Long Time No Blog

It has been a while since I've posted. The last time was right before we went on our trip, about two months ago. Well, we had a ball on our trip. We swam, played, lazed around and had some fun. Erin worked harder than the rest of us while taking care of food and stuff, but I think she had a good time too.

I did a lot of running on the beach. Boy, that was a mistake. I messed up my knee (illiotibial band - or ITB). So, I've been slowly rehabbing it ever since. Part of that process has involved riding a bike to strengthen the muscles around the knee as well as doing cardi work without overly stressing the knee. Well, in my typical OCD manner I've jumped in with both feet. I'm now making 30 - 45 mile rides about 3 times a week. The bike is currently in the shop because I broke a spoke on the rear wheel... ...20 miles from the house. I got to call Erin at 6:00 a.m. and ask her to come pick me up. She was very sweet about it and didn't give me any grief whatsoever.

Well, I've gotta run. We're meeting my mom in Abilene for lunch. She's taking the kids to Lubbock for the week.

-47

No comments: